Network of European Museum Organisations
The Network of European Museum Organisations (NEMO) was founded as an independent network of national museum organisations representing the museum community of the member states of the Council of Europe. The network ensures museums are an integral part of European life by promoting their work and value to policy makers and by providing museums with information, networking and opportunities for co-operation.
- “Is Learning Better Without Objects? The Meaning of Learning in Museum Visitor Experiences” (2020)
- “Museums 2030 Sharing recipes for a better future” (2020)
- “EU funding for Museums, Galleries & Archives in Europe” (2019)
- “Engaging Visitors in Natural History Museums” (2019)
- “Museums out of the box! The crossover impact of museums” (2019)